Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (4)

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
                                                                 My Teaser:
"Get away from me!" I shout."And get out of this building,before I notify security!" "Okay,okay." Gray Cords slinks away muttering the four-letter word for the female sex organ that I apparently remind him of. But I don't care.And just to ensure he stays away from Jill when she comes out,I march up to the security desk,point at Gray Cords out at Mike and Raphael,and inform them that he just exposed himself to me.The last I see of Gray Cords,he is being chased out of the building by two men wielding billy clubs.                                                                      
                                                     Page 142 of 307 (Paperback)


                                                       Queen of Babble In The Big City 
                                                              (Queen of Babble #2) 
Queen of Babble in the Big City
                                                     Author: Meg Cabot                                                                             
                                                    Published:June 1st 2008
                                                    Publisher: Avon A


          

                                         


                              

No comments:

Post a Comment