Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (6)

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
                                                                 My Teaser:
Because I know that I can never open the paper again. I have to get rid of it. Sitting here next to Ky, drinking in the sun with my skin, my mind is clear - and I let myself realize what the sound in the woods meant earlier. That Sharp, stick-snapping sound. 
Someone saw me.


Ky takes a breath, leans in closer. "I saw you."

                                                                     
                                                     Page 101 of 366 (Hardcover)



                                                      Matched by Ally Condie  
                                                             (Matched #1)                                                                       
Matched (Matched, #1)
                                              Author: Ally Condie                                               
                                             Published:November 30th 2010
                                             Publisher:Dutton Juvenile                             
                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment