Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (7)

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
                                                                 My Teaser:
The blanket catches my foot and I nearly fall before Adam reaches out to me again. “Juliette—”
“You can’t t-touch me.” My breathing is shallow and hard to swallow, my fingers shaking so fast I clench them into a fist. “You can’t touch me. You can’t.” My eyes are trained at the door.
He’s on his feet. “Why not?”
                                                  Page 40 of 352 (Hardcover)
                                                                

                                                                   Shatter Me 
                                                                (Shatter Me #1)

Shatter Me (Shatter Me, #1)
Author:Tahereh Mafi
Published:November 15th 2011
Publisher: Harper/HarperCollins
                                                                                                                                                                   

                                                                           
                                                                                                                                                                        
                                                                                                                                                                   



                                                              



No comments:

Post a Comment