Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Teaser Tuesday (16)


  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
                                                           
                                                                                      My Teaser:
The marshal was approaching. Had he spotted us? He crouched and edged closer, his gun drawn. My heartbeat echoed in my ears. I gripped Michael's shirt and pressed my cheek to his shoulder
The marshal's hand groped through the leaves in front of my face. He was so close I could smell the oily scent of his gloves. I held my breath."
                                                Page 25 of 335 (ARC)
                                                          

                                                                        Starters 

                                            (Starters #1)
Starters (Starters, #1)
                                                         Author: Lissa Price
Released: March 13th 2012 
                  Publisher: Delacorte Books for Young Readers
                                                                
                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment